Food for the soul – I’ve always been one for self-improvement and reflection. One of the best ways to explore the latter is to get out of your comfort zone and take a look at who you really are and what it is that you really love!
This is where you’ll find links and suggestions that I’ve found to be helpful and make a positive difference in my life. I hope they might do the same for you. And, by the same token, if there is something you’ve discovered, please, do share!
1. Spoken word poetry is not for me – but this girl does an amazing job summing up inherited female insecurities.
2. Strengths Finder 2.0 – this tool helps identify your top five strengths and lends a better understanding of yourself and your preferences/tendencies. I love the suggestions it has for workplace behaviors and interactions!
3. Myers Briggs Assessment – a classic self-awareness learning tool
4. Amber Dawn Orton (Fokken) – an amazing girl who has recently been a huge inspiration and motivation for me
5. Tone it Up! – thank you Alex O’ Husner